Topic: fatal error undefined function auth_redirect()

I got a warning message when i added a gallery.

[simpleviewer
Fatal error: Call to undefined function auth_redirect() in /homepages/1/d320076158/htdocs/wp-admin/admin.php on line 66
]

I searched the forum for related posts and i found this one:
http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … p?id=11673

I just upgrade to WP 3.1
Pluggale.php file exists and isn't corrupt
So I don't know what to do know.

Thanks ahead for your help.

EDIT: if someone know in which file this function is located please tell me, cause i'm not sure this in pluggable.php.

Last edited by davee (2011-04-03 13:56:13)

Re: fatal error undefined function auth_redirect()

Did you try reinstalling the SimpleViewer Wordpress plug-in as the post suggested?

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes i trashed files and reupload them. but still don't work.

What is the URL of the page that is giving you the issue?

Mike Richards

The fatal error i describe above appear on the admin Edit page.

The warning message displayed on the page is different.

http://www.gresetdavid.fr/?page_id=400

Warning display on the page wink :

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/homepages/1/d320076158/htdocs/wp-content/uploads/.xml" in /homepages/1/d320076158/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/wp-simpleviewer.php on line 795

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on a non-object in /homepages/1/d320076158/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/wp-simpleviewer.php on line 800

I got a warning message when i added a gallery

So this happens when you try to create a new gallery since the upgrade? Did you have any existing, if so do they still work?

/homepages/1/d320076158/htdocs/wp-content/uploads/.xml

It is trying to find the gallery XML, but it seems to be missing the filename. Did the permissions on your uploads folder change during the upgrade of Wordpress?

Mike Richards

So this happens when you try to create a new gallery since the upgrade?

Yes

Did you have any existing, if so do they still work?

This the first time i use simpleviewer, so i don't have any gallery yet.

It is trying to find the gallery XML, but it seems to be missing the filename. Did the permissions on your uploads folder change during the upgrade of Wordpress?

uploads folder have a chmod755.

Last edited by davee (2011-04-03 16:51:06)

Does your server fullfil the plugin requirements: http://www.simpleviewer.net/simpleviewe … iewer/#req ?

Felix Turner

About WP and PHP it's ok.
But I don't know really where to find the DOM extension. I check the phpinfo and I found that:
www.gresetdavid.fr/exchange/dom_enable.jpg

Does it mean that the dom extension is enabled? big_smile

Thanks ahead. smile

Last edited by davee (2011-04-04 19:53:59)

Version 2.1.2

I have a similar error to davee having created a gallery and gallery tag on a Wordpress page.

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/homepages/11/d91158109/htdocs/noticeboard/wp-content/uploads/”7”.xml" in /homepages/11/d91158109/htdocs/noticeboard/wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/wp-simpleviewer.php on line 795

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on a non-object in /homepages/11/d91158109/htdocs/noticeboard/wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/wp-simpleviewer.php on line 800

In my case a 7.xml file has been created giving gallery information and links to the image files the 7 shows as part of the error message.

Any advice would be welcome

Les

Mike Richards wrote:

I got a warning message when i added a gallery

So this happens when you try to create a new gallery since the upgrade? Did you have any existing, if so do they still work?

/homepages/1/d320076158/htdocs/wp-content/uploads/.xml

Hi Richards,

Even I face this issue. And yes, I did have galleries prior to this update. They fail to work now.
The error message with respect to displaying of existing galleries, I have put them on another post on this forum before i found this thread. The link to that post is http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … p?id=12580

Please let me know if any other information is needed to solve this issue.
Nishant