Topic: bought simpleviewer but can't find option.as file

I've been going around this forum... and I want to change the location of where my thumbs are in relation to the large image.  I found that I have to change some things in the option.as file, but I don't have this file.  I don't even remember where or how to download the files again.

the only .as files i have are:
viewer.as
tween.as
modLoaderCLass.as

i also have
flashobject.js
imageData.xml

did i even buy the right one?  am i asking blonde questions??

Re: bought simpleviewer but can't find option.as file

when you open simpleviewerPro folder you should have
examples folder
source folder
web folder
readme.html

option.as is several folders deep    source>com...to last folder>simpleviewer
the above is v1.8

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

I don't have it.  Did I purchase an older version?  I bought mine on July 29, 2006.

I don't know what happened. You can download it again. Try that and post back

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

ok.  Not to be a nuisance, but I don't remember how redownload it. I can go onto paypal & show that I purchased it, if needed.  I purchased one for $45.  That is the correct one, right?

Felix will be here in 2 minutes

Richard

Thanks!

Hi,

the files you are looking at are for v1.7. Fill out this form to get your free upgrade to v1.8 (including the options.as file): http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … _form.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.