Topic: Either Gallery or thumbs/ both not both together

Hi
Im publishing in Javascript: I did everything correctly (or so I thought) but when it opens, it open with the thumbnails only. When clicking on a thumbnail, the large image replaces the thumbs. I want to see them both at once. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.
Will

Re: Either Gallery or thumbs/ both not both together

It sounds like you are viewing the mobile viewer (the non-Flash version for mobile devices and browsers that do not have Adobe Flash Player installed).
You can check that Adobe Flash Player is installed in your browser by visiting this page: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html
When creating your gallery, make sure that the useFlash 'Embed Code Parameter' is 'true'.
If using svBuilder-Pro, the 'Use Flash' checkbox can be found under 'Customize -> Embed Options' and should be selected.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Steven,
Then how can I set up my webpage so that both Flash installed computers and non-flash installed devices can both see the Simple Viewer  as I wish them to see it. Do I have to make two separate web pages, one for mobile non-Flash devices and one for Flash installed computers? Any examples?
Thanks,
Will

Do I have to make two separate web pages, one for mobile non-Flash devices and one for Flash installed computers?

No, as long as the 'useFlash' embed code parameter is 'true', then if the user's browser supports Flash, then the Flash gallery will be displayed and if Flash is not supported, then the gallery will be displayed using HTML5 (the 'mobile' version).
However, the layout and design of the Flash and mobile versions are very different and currently, there are very few configuration options available for the mobile version.
For an example, try viewing this sample gallery with Adobe Flash player switched on and then off in your browser.
http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/examples/modern/

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.