Topic: Zoom out distance in TiltViewer Pro...

Hi there,

I just bought Tiltviewer pro to upgrade the version I was using in my joomla site under the extension name Ozio Tiltviewer skin.

I'm looking to change the following config.

zoomedInDistance    1400    Camera distance from image when zoomed in to an image. Increasing this value makes the image smaller.
zoomedOutDistance    7500    Camera distance from image-grid when zoomed out. Increasing this value makes the image-grid smaller.

I edited the flash_embed.html file sucessfully and changed the values but I'm still looking for the right file where to upload the modified file to make the changes happen. No luck so far...

Anyone can help?

Thanks!

Re: Zoom out distance in TiltViewer Pro...

In order to upgrade Ozio Gallery from TiltViewer Standard to TiltViewer Pro, replace the 'TiltViewer.swf' file in the Ozio folder (ozio_folder/site/skin/TiltViewer.swf) with the 'TiltViewer.swf' file from the TiltViewer Pro package (tiltviewer_pro/web/TiltViewer.swf).

In order to change the zoomedInDistance and zoomedOutDistance options, edit the file 'ozio_folder/site/views/01tilt3d/tmpl/default.php' in a plain text editor, change the values of the options on lines 87 and 88 and remove the leading '//' from these lines to un-comment them.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Zoom out distance in TiltViewer Pro...

Thanks, it worked perfectly!