Topic: Using Tiltviewer in Jalbum

5 Tiltviewer album created in JAlbum did I create and uploaded to a website. It worked excellent, but after having edited the albums in JAlbum a couple of times - all the fotos disappear in the presentation. Only a black background appears. I´ve tried to uninstall the skin, but unlikely the other skins, TiltViewer does not appear in the "skin" library - so how can I uninstall?
I´ve also tried to reinstall/download but without any success..
What i wrong??

Re: Using Tiltviewer in Jalbum

Uninstalling a skin in jAlbum involves simply deleting the skin folder.
On a Windows 7 system, skins can be in one of two locations.
Skins bundled with jAlbum can be found in C:/Program Files/jAlbum/skins/
... and skins installed by a user can be found in C:/Users/user_name/AppData/Roaming/jAlbum/skins
Just go into each of these directories and delete any instances of 'TiltViewer'.
If the skin was listed you could remove it by selecting it and then going to 'Tools -> Skin developer -> Delete selected skin...'.

Instead of using the TiltViewer skin, try the SimpleViewer skin instead.
The SimpleViewer skin incorporates TiltViewer and generates W3C valid code which should give you less problems.  Just open up the skin settings, go to the 'Viewers' tab and select 'TiltViewer'.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

sad Thank you for your quick response. In the meantime I´ve done what you have suggested - unforunately without positve result.
Please try and look on this link: http://www.picturebryan.dk/album/Mænd/index.html
Background but no pictures.
In order to start from scratch, I´ve deleted everything in the library before uploading the new developed album with the new album.
Just for the record: My java has been updated

The link you posted displays a working TiltViewer gallery for me in Firefox 4, IE9, Chrome and Safari.
Try clearing your browser's cache before reloading the gallery.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.