Topic: Please any with Pro in WP with NextGEN Gallery & Flashviewer

Last week I purchased Tiltviewer Pro. Wanted to set Pro options in my existing WordPress 3.0.1. site with NextGEN Gallery and NextGEN Flashviewer. I am using AutoFocus+ 1.2 theme.

The current (non pro) Tiltviewer works fine.  So, after downloading the Pro, I upgrade the gallery to TiltViewer-Pro by replacing the TiltViewer.swf' file (at ‘\wp-content\plugins\nggflash-swf’) folder with the one that comes in the Pro download (at '\web\TiltViewer.swf').

The result: Tiltviewer options (non Pro) works fine. But the effect of pro options are still not visible.
I Cleared cache/history and all that stuff without proper result.
I guess I am doing something wrong.
Any help is welcome.

Wilco

Re: Please any with Pro in WP with NextGEN Gallery & Flashviewer

Please post a URL to the gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

http://koopzondag.com/Familiealbum/?p=81

It looks like you are using the pro swf as the links to back to the simpleviewer site are not visible. What setting are you trying to use that you are having issues with?

Mike Richards

@Mike I tried all of the settings. For example the color of the NAv and Flip button etc. For now I just want to see it work and want the frame removed by setting the value to -5.

Thanks for your attention so far!

Looking at the source of the page, I see you use:

frameWidth : "-5",
navButtonColor : "0xcccccc",
flipButtonColor : "0x999999",

Viewing the galleries on my PC, all seems to be working fine: there are no frames around the images, the Reload Button is cccccc and the Flip Button is 999999.
Try clearing your browser's cache again (ensuring that you are not viewing the page in question when doing so) or try viewing the galleries in a different browser that has not previously been used to view the page.

Steven Speirs

OK I,ve found that Internet Explorer doesn't show the changes I made in the settings of Tiltviewer Pro. This happens only on the system where the changes are made.
Even clearing the Temporarily Internet Files over and over, restarting the system and clearing the flashsites through the settings of the flashplayer was not a solution
So I tried it (as Steven sggested) on a second PC. On this pc with Internet Explorer the changes are visible. And as suggested I tried another browser (Firefox) on my own system and all went well also

It feels a bit strange. I can not explain it, can't find a cause but I can live with it.

So thanks for your help