Topic: add images to gallery using WP
To add an image to an existing gallery, try the following procedure.
1) Edit post
2) Click 'Add an Image' button
3) Upload image(s) on 'From Computer' tab
4) Click 'Save all changes'
5) Click 'Update' to update the post
1) 'Upload New Media' to your Media Library
2) Attach the new image(s) to the existing post containing the SimpleViewer gallery
3) Edit post
4) Click 'Update' to update the post
Clear your browser's cache in order to see the changes made.
I do not understand the "Attach the new image(s) to the existing post containing the SimpleViewer gallery" part... How do you "attach" to a post. Do you mean insert into post? I want to be able to pick a few images from the wordpress media gallery and insert them into the Simpleviewer gallery for a post.
If it matters I have the Pro version, but I didnt see extra settings for this.
Help please!! :)