Topic: I Would Like to See Simple Viewer Pro Demos Online

Hi!

Are there some Simple Viewer Pro online demos available so I can see the difference between pro and regular?     I would love to see the program in action!

Also - are there demos that I can view on my iPhone to see how the Universal aspects work?

Third - does the Pro version only work with svBuilder ?  Can I use the iPhoto or Aperture Flash Album Exporter plugins instead?  Or are these plugins more limited in what they can do?

Thank you!

-Dan

Re: I Would Like to See Simple Viewer Pro Demos Online

Are there some Simple Viewer Pro online demos available so I can see the difference between pro and regular?     I would love to see the program in action!

Take a look at the bottom of the SimpleViewer Pro page.

Also - are there demos that I can view on my iPhone to see how the Universal aspects work?

You can view any of the demos on the SimpleViewer or SimpleViewer Pro pages on your iPhone.

does the Pro version only work with svBuilder ?

There is a Pro version of svBuilder that comes with the Pro download.

Can I use the iPhoto or Aperture Flash Album Exporter plugins instead?  Or are these plugins more limited in what they can do?

It depends upon if the plug-in was designed to work with the Pro features, alternatively you can also import the SimpleViewer galleries you make with other applications in to svBuilder Pro and use it to add the Pro options.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.