Topic: Not all the images are visable in svmanager

Hi,

My englisch is not so good, so ik hope you understand me.

I am using SV manager version 1.6 (i bouth this a year agoo and i forget the link to upgrade)

When i create an simpleviewergallery and i upload by example 50 images, i see 20 images in the viewer.

(When i upload 60 files in 6 staps of 10 files, i see 50 images in the viewer) So its fully random

The gallery.xml looks good, all the 50 images are listed and in the correct map, the thumpnails also.

What went wrong ????

Thanks

Re: Not all the images are visable in svmanager

Current versions of php have a setting for the number of files that can be uploaded at one time. The setting is called max_file_uploads and is set in the php.ini file. The default setting is 20 files at one time.

If you have access to the php.ini file then you can increase the value of this setting or you can ask your web host to change it for you.

The latest version of svManager has several improvements since your version 1.6. You can apply for a new upgrade link by filling in the upgrade request form.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for your answer. But uploading is not the problem. This wil work fine.
All the images are correctly places in the correct map en the thumpnails also.
In the gallery.xml are all the images correctly named.

I have now 60 files uploades (in 6 staps of 10 files) and all the files are in the correct map.
All the files are correct in the gallery.xml
but the viewer shows 50 files. When i uploaded 10 more files, the gallery.xml is correctly update.
i cleaned the cashe from my browser, but still the viewer shows 50 files.

Thanks for your update request form, but i don't have the email with the importend information anymore.
Is there another way to upgrade ???

Thanks

Are you using SimpleViewer or SimpleViewer Pro? SvManager comes with the standard version of SimpleViewer. The standard version is limited to 50 images.

i don't have the email with the importend information anymore.
Is there another way to upgrade

Fill-in the upgrade request anyway and explain your problem in the comments section of the form. If you can give enough information to find the records of your purchase then I think that will be ok.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.