Topic: Need help ASAP - Image uploading problem, images dont go in gallery!?

Using latest SVManager, and Simpleviewer Pro.

I have run all the tests. Says everything is fine. CHMOD everything to 777 and it still does not work.

When I get to the upload screen there is nothing listed in the summary. I tried dragging a file via FTP into the uploads folder, then I refresh the upload screen and it shows the file in the summary. Then when I upload a file from "add images", it shows the progress, then when complete it flashes/refreshes quickly about 2 times. The summary then is blank and does not recognize any image? It does not say anything or list any files that were uploaded. Then when I go to "images" or "sort" the pictures I just uploaded are not in there. They are no where to be found, not even on the ftp, even the image I uploaded manually is gone from the uploads folder???

Any ideas or suggestions would help. Its not my browser because it works fine on my test server, which has the EXACT same CHMOD settings, on my test server it uploads normally but still does not give a confirmation of the files uploaded but they do get put into the gallery so its not an issue.

UPDATE: I reinstalled the svmtest, when I run it the sample image is found and displayed on the "summary" on the upload screen. As soon as I upload any image, it refreshes when done and nothing is on the summary. I go into the FTP and the sample image is gone. Some how when I upload a file it is erasing the files in the upload dir?!

Last edited by matt94gt (2011-04-29 19:49:54)

Re: Need help ASAP - Image uploading problem, images dont go in gallery!?

Can you give me a url for svmTest running on the server where you are having the problems so I can take a look? If you don't want to publish the url here then email me via the forum.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Need help ASAP - Image uploading problem, images dont go in gallery!?

It was a stange default PHP setting the host had. Thanks!