Topic: JS on SimpleViewer doesn't allow pinch for iPhone

When I look at my client's website on my iPhone, I cannot shrink the website to be viewed all at once.

The cause is the WP SimpleViewer plugin. It is adding the wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js file. Loading the page on my iPhone without this script allows the page to be pinch zoomed like normal.

Since the JS file is minified, I cannot determine exactly what it is doing that causes this, but it is definitely the cause.

Can anyone help? I have the pro version and the latest plugin version.

Site is located at 2aphotography. com (remove the space before adding link, I don't want trackbacks to here thanks!)

Thanks!
K

Last edited by kgt31706 (2011-04-29 17:19:30)

Re: JS on SimpleViewer doesn't allow pinch for iPhone

Try replacing the 'svcore' folder located at 'wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/svcore/' with the latest 'svcore' folder (v2.1.3) from the current SimpleViewer download package from the link on this page ('simpleviewer_213/web/svcore/').

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you for your help!

I replaced the folder and it works well on my iPad but not the iPhone...

SimpleViewer v2.1.3 fixes this issue. Try clearing your browser cache on your iPhone.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Oh gosh I feel like a dunce! I have been an apple user for YEARS and I had no idea you could clear the cache on an iPhone. LOL!!! Thank you so much!

Kim