Topic: Can't see my gallery correctly inside of web page
Hello all. I'm sorry, I've searched the forum and can't seem to find anything that applies to me. I recently purchased SVBuilderPro 2.1.1 and went through the instructions for creating a gallery. This was very easy to do and I was able to move through customizing the gallery quickly and easily. However, my problem arise when I try to embed the gallery in my HTML page. Here's what I've done:
1. created a gallery
2. created a folder called "printGallery" inside my root folder
3. copied all contents of the SV gallery into my "printGallery" folder
4. placed the "print.html" file inside the "printGallery" folder ( I believe the instructions say this is best? )
5. copied the embed code provided by SV and pasted it inside of a content div on my "print.html" page so that it looks like the rest of my site
6. uploaded to the server to test via the url - I can see my gallery but my page has been over taken by it and doesn't look like the rest of my site.
Actually, my whole page looks wrong - the links show up but none of my page graphics or anything. Did I miss a step or do something wrong? I want this awesome gallery to show up within my web page and I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong so I can duplicate the process for my "web.html" page.
Here's the URL to the page: http://designeyepeal.com/printGallery/print.html
Thanks for taking a look!
Last edited by tannedtoni (2011-05-06 22:29:09)