Topic: Simpleviewer Slideshow

I would like to use Simpleviewer's new auto slideshow feature to simulate the slideshow on this page. www.intimatephotographer.net Essentially it would look and work the same, but we would be able to remove and add new images to the slideshow using the svmanager. We don't wants buttons or any kind of menu item to show on the slideshow itself. Just an automatic forwarding of the next image in the sequence that fades and repeats. Is this something I can do with the Simpleviewer 2?

TIA,
Amelia

Re: Simpleviewer Slideshow

Yes, you can use the SimpleViewer Pro Options to turn the buttons and other visible components off.

Mike Richards
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Soooo... my SvManager version is svManager version 1.5.3, build 090922.

Not sure if my XML isnt configured right but the slideshow isnt playing. Is it because of my version of SvManager or the XML is incorrect? The documentation doesnt mention if the config options need to be in a certain order?

http://intimatephotographer.net/boudoir-photography/g9/ The slideshow is just different colored .jpg's

TIA

Last edited by Stargrrl (2011-05-10 01:43:12)

The  URL you shared is using SimpleViewer 1.9 standard, you need to be using SimpleViewer 2.1.3 Pro to use the options I linked. The current version of svManager is Version 1.7.7, I would suggest updating to the current version of svManger and purchasing SimpleViewer Pro if you do not already own it.

Mike Richards

I create the galleries using the drop down menu in the SvManager so of I update SvManager will it give me the simpleviewer pro? I have previously purchased simpleviewer pro version separately so how then would I get the SvManager to use it from within it's admin?

You can find the directions for using SimpleViewer Pro with svManager in the svManager support sections - Using svManager with a Pro viewer.

Mike Richards

Thank you :0)