Thank you for a quick response. In regards to internet explorer, I realized that I am running version 7. I am in the process of updating it to version 9 with installing Windows Vista 2 SP and will let you know how that goes. As I understand the latest simpleviewer pro did not keep compatibility with verison 7 of IE?
In regards to problems with displaying gallery under Firefox 4.0.1 with Flash Player 10.3. It still does not work.
I tried the things that you recommended.
1. I replaced svcore folder (I am using Filezilla 126.96.36.199 for all ftp uploads. This did not help.
2. I removed all image descriptions from gallery.xml file and did get a message saying that there are no images to display.
3. However, when I started adding images one by one, i keep on getting to the same window displaying small white block.
4. I tried to make sure that the image files and links that point to them are all lower case, that did not help.
5. I can view the same gallery without a problem on my PC.
6. The gallery with identical preset settings at http://www.raskinstudio.com/galleries/kids/kids.html
displays without a problem.
Please lt me know if I can try anything else on my side to resolve this issue.