Topic: SV Free 2.1.3: Using Flickr - tags and update question

I have exported images from Lightroom 3 to Flickr, assigning them tags via the keywording function in LR.
The images show up as tagged correctly in Flickr.

However, when I attempt to create a new gallery by using flickr tags, it only brings up one image, leaving behind the other 14 with that tag.

I'd appreciate any assistance on this problem.

Also, assuming I am able to get this working, when I add new images to Flickr with that tag, will the gallery, that I embed in my webpage, automatically update or do I need to edit the code and re-upload that page?

Cheers,
Jo

Re: SV Free 2.1.3: Using Flickr - tags and update question

Flickr tags can take some time to propagate through the system and show up in API searches.
However, once all your images show up, you will not need to edit your gallery for new tagged images added to your Flickr account to be displayed.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks so much for replying. All is good now.

"However, once all your images show up, you will not need to edit your gallery for new tagged images added to your Flickr account to be displayed."

Does this mean the gallery on your website will automatcally update once another photo is added to flickr?!?
That would be wicked if it does smile

Kind Regards
Matt

Last edited by mattsergcooper (2011-05-24 13:33:47)

Does this mean the gallery on your website will automatcally update once another photo is added to flickr?!?

That is correct.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.