Topic: Showoff Time! Multiple Galleries with HTML Navigation Menus

Thanks to those who helped get me going on this project, and kudos to Airtight for such a cool gallery! big_smile
Website Link

--edit--
The user navigates into the gallery by choosing a particular branch of the tree structure. Then there are sub-branches. So there is a total of 12 instances of SimpleViewer involved. Once you get to the bottom level of the tree, the user can use the drop-down menus to navigate to another SimpleViewer gallery page.

I know this is all possible in a single page using Flash, but I'm still learning Flash, and was under a time crunch. My client thought this was plenty good enough. It's a whole lot better than what was there previously, and it is still easy enough for my client to update his own galleries using Picasa.

Re: Showoff Time! Multiple Galleries with HTML Navigation Menus

Hey, That looks great!  Nice work!
Richard

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Hey -

Great job on the website.  I'm a flash novice and need some help trying to accomplish the same thing.  I am a photographer and need to set up multiple galleries.

How did you create the drop downs?

Do you have any source code that you would be willing to share as an example?

photopro

Got a url?

You can view his source to see the code. Look at the examples in the download to set up mutiple galleries and do a search here . been discussed many times. Do you want multi galleries in html or flash?

Next time please start your own thread, in lieu of asking piece meal questions in  other threads, it gets confusing. Thanks smile

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Is it possible to put the gallery links outside of the flash area?  I would like to use my existing page design (www.fishmanphotography.com) with links in the white column and the flash movie in the grey area.

Sure, that's possible. Place your gallery links in the white area just as you placed your other links. Each gallery will have it's own page. See html multi gallery examples in the download

Richard

Thanks!