Topic: Can't link to .html page

I am new to SimpleViewer and have created multiple galleries each in their own folder (so each gallery has a folder with the images, svcore, thumbs, .html, and .xml files). I am trying to link to the .html page that was created from a page within the website that I'm working on, but when I click on the link I get nothing. I can open the .html page out of the gallery folder and that works fine, but I get nothing when in try and link to the page. How does this work? How can I link to the gallery .html page from another page?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions to try and fix this issue.

Re: Can't link to .html page

How can I link to the gallery .html page from another page?

Say you have a gallery folder called 'gallery1' alongside an HTML page (into which you want to put a link to the gallery) in the same directory.
The link in the HTML page would look like this:

<a href="gallery1/index.html">Link Text Goes Here</a>

(This assumes that the gallery's HTML index file is named 'index.html' - which is the default name when creating a gallery using svBuilder-Pro.)

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven, thanks for your response.

This is what I have on my webpage: <p><a href="ImageViewer/Cascade_ImageViewer/Cascade.html">Cascade</a></p>

Yet when I view the webpage on my local machine (the page is not published, just viewing out of Dreamweaver) and click on the link I get nothing...no error, no nothing.

Clicking on the link should either take you to the 'Cascade.html' page if it exists or result in a 'File Not Found' error if it does not.
Could you please upload your page and post a URL so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.