Topic: Custom Full Screen Background Image

Searched and could not find anything, I'm trying to make a background image appear when the gallery is full screen. I don't want it to change anything with the normal size gallery at all if possible.

Tried several things, like adding the backgroundURL field in gallery.xml, not sure if I did that correctly or not.

Thanks.

Re: Custom Full Screen Background Image

An image set using backgroundURL will be displayed in both normal and fullscreen modes.

Relative or absolute URL to a JPG or SWF to load as the gallery background. Set to "" to disable background image.
Relative paths are relative to the HTML document that embeds SimpleViewer.

eg.

<simpleviewergallery
    backgroundURL="images/background_image.jpg"
>

In svBuilder-Pro, this setting can be found under 'Customize -> Background Image'.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for the help, but I'm still unable to get this to work. Is this an option in the Pro version only?

Thanks again.

Yes. backgroundURL is a Pro-only option.
You posted your query in the SimpleViewer-Pro v2 forum rather than the SimpleViewer v2 forum so I inferred that you had SimpleViewer-Pro.
With SimpleViewer Standard, it is not possible to have a background image in fullscreen mode as backgroundURL is a Pro-only option and background transparency does not work in fullscreen mode (which would be required for an HTML background to show through).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.