Topic: NAV ON RIGHT AND WANT TO ALIGN IMAGE TO RIGHT NOT To CENTER

Hi,

I have my thumbnails placed on the rightside(actually I am using fixedlayout). The thing is the IMAGES are always centered between the left margin and the thumbnails start point.. What I want t? achive is that to align my image from its top left registration to my navigatin whic is placed on the right handside..

Thank You..
Koray Birand

Re: NAV ON RIGHT AND WANT TO ALIGN IMAGE TO RIGHT NOT To CENTER

You need to modify the code in Image.resizeImage()

Change this line:

imgX = Math.round((w-imgW)/2) + fw;

To this:

imgX = Math.round((w-imgW)) + fw;
Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

SORRY... In which one of the actionscrips...

thank you for the quicj reply big_smile

Ok I found it... and works.. thanks alot... smile

This was super helpful!!

HOW DO I ALIGN TO LEFT??????????

OH, figured it out::

// x aligned to left is bellow
        imgX = Math.round(fw);
        imgY =  Math.round((h-imgH)/2) + fw;

I have managed to change the position of the gallery so that is now aligned right but I have encountered a problem with the image Next and Prev.

The Next one is correct but the prev one is on the far left all the time right at the edge of the imageArea, I am currenltly using a fixedLayout.

Any one any ideas?

you can edit the next/back positions at the bottom the options.as page, where you'll see all of the x/y positions. (If you already know this, don't take offense, I just wanted to make sure.)

I may not have been clear in my last post, sorry about that.

I have changed the display of the main image so that I now appears on the right and is not centered all the time.

This seems to have cause a problem. The navigation that normally appears on the main image when you rollover it is not displaying right. The right arrow is fine but the left seems to e at the far left of the iamge area and not on the left hand edge of the image, is there any where that I can cnhaneg this?

Ok. Can you post your site, and maybe the code from options.as ...

I've customized a few of these before ( http://www.jewelryphotographyonly.com/j … leries.htmhttp://artsyfartsyphotography.com/)

C

Ok I have nearly completed this site mikewharton.co.uk I have aligned the images to the right but as you will see when you hover over the image the next and back hover are at 50% or the stage width not the picture width so to go to the previous image you have to move the cursor to the far left of the stage any one with any ideas.

Hope that made sense.

Ok I have nearly completed this site mikewharton.co.uk

Nice setup!

SimpleViewer-Pro v1.9 allows you to align the image within the square Image Area via the 'imageVAlign' and 'imageHAlign' AS options. Pro users can use their original download link to get the latest files.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.