Topic: When gallery is viewed on ipad it doesnt return to page

Hi,
When i view the gallery at full screen on the ipad, and click the index button, the gallery returns to the index page, but the rest of the page is missing, on my normal website which is visible in the ipad Safari browser initially, as the code is embedded in a <div> on that page, it seems the javascript does not return to the original index page when exiting the mobile full screen. Is there any settings i can change to correct this?
Cheers
Kevin

Re: When gallery is viewed on ipad it doesnt return to page

Please post a URL to the gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi the website url is www.digitalimagingwales.co.uk click on gallery and select any gallery on the ipad, then switchbto fullscreen, then back to the gallery index, and you'll see what i mean.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I do not have an iPad on which to test your gallery but I have viewed your gallery on my iPod Touch and also using the Mobile Player (Adobe Flash Player disabled) in IE9, Firefox, Safari and Chrome on my PC.
In all cases, entering and exiting Fullscreen mode behaves as expected and your page after exiting Fullscreen mode is the same as before.
I also notice that your page's code validates correctly with the W3C Markup Validation service and that you are using the latest version of SimpleViewer Pro.
Try clearing your iPad browser's cache before reloading the gallery if you have made any changes to your web pages recently.
Perhaps someone with an iPad can investigate further.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Steven,

I have cleared the cache on my iPad as suggested, and everything now works ok  big_smile so thanks for taking time to have a look for me.

Regards

Kevin