Topic: Simpleviewer-pro & Gaia framework

Hi,

Have anyone tried to implement a simpleviewer-pro gallery inside a Gaia framework project? How do I embed my gallery into Gaia?

Thanks,

Blosky

Re: Simpleviewer-pro & Gaia framework

Hy everyone.
I'm trying to embed a Simpleviewer-PRO gallery in a GaiaFramework page.
On paper all should function well, but loading the "simpleviewer.swf" i get this error:

Error: Error #2136: Il file SWF file:///C|/xampp/htdocs/test/bin/gallery/svcore/swf/simpleviewer.swf contiene dati non validi.
    at com.airtight.simpleviewer::Preloader/initMainApp()
    at com.airtight.simpleviewer::Preloader/onEnterFrame()

This is the italian version of the error.
Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks you all.
Flavio

Dear Support,
I don't kow how to contact support members.

I would like to use Simpleviewer-pro i've purchased into a site thath use Gaia Framework.
During loading operations (I used the embedding code by your help page) simpleviewer cause a crash with a 2136 general error.

I've tried loading others simple swf (via loader or xmlasset functions) and everithing goes well, so I think it's a little incompatibility with this two systems.
Is possibile to resolve this problem in anyway?
I've to use a gallery in this work and i would like tu use the SV pro licence instead of buying another software.
Thank you all.

Flavio

I am not familiar with the Gaia Framework.
I noticed your post in the Gaia Framework forum and saw this reply:

Contact the author of the component and ask them to fix their code. They do not take into account that their component might be loaded in a swf.

However, SimpleViewer Pro can be embedded into a Flash container movie.
See the 'Embedding in Flash' section of the 'Embedding SimpleViewer-Pro' guide here: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … html#flash
Hopefully, some of the information on that page may help you track down the cause of the error.
Perhaps searching the Gaia Framework forum for the error message or posting the error message in the thread you have created may also help.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Dear Steven,
the problem is "chained" with something happend on "adding" simpleviewer on the stage.

The "page" element of GaiaFramework is a .fla. In the Class file, i use your example code to load the swf (i cound use the asset loading by GaiaFramework, but to be sure i prefer to use standard loader object). The swf is loaded regulary but, after the event.complete event, something goes wrong.

It seems a problem with referencing made by simpleviewer.
the only error reported from Flash debugger is:

Error: Error #2136: Il file SWF file:///C|/xampp/htdocs/peggiorsettimanasite/bin/gallery/svcore/swf/simpleviewer.swf contiene dati non validi.
    at com.airtight.simpleviewer::Preloader/initMainApp()
    at com.airtight.simpleviewer::Preloader/onEnterFrame()

which doesn't means anithing in special. Is there in theese functions some references to root or parent thath cound get error referencing to Gaia elements?
Loading every other swf I don't have any problem.

Thanks you all.
Flavio

Is there in theese functions some references to root or parent thath cound get error referencing to Gaia elements?

I have no access to the SimpleViewer-Pro source code so do not know what is contained within these functions.
SimpleViewer-Pro does not include the ActionScript or JavaScript Source code: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … #presale_3

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.