Topic: 2 little questions

Hi guys !

Two little question
-I bought simpleviewer Feb 19 2011...but after automatic update, it seem that the update erased pro version to put the free version, i redownload from the link the pro version but
1) in the step by step (http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … iewer/#pro) i don't have svcore only svBuilder-Pro.air
and in this file i dont have neither svcore:
icons
META-INF
presets
template
cvBuilder-Pro.swf

(as i remember i just need to replace /www/wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/svcore/swf/simpleviewer.swf by svBuilder-Pro.swf and rename it. is that right ?

So many Thanks

Last edited by todae (2011-06-26 12:09:53)

Re: 2 little questions

You seem to be looking in the 'svBuilder-Pro' directory having installed 'sVBuilder-Pro'.
The 'svcore' folder you need in order to upgrade WP-SimpleViewer from SimpleViewer Standard to SimpleViewer Pro can be found by unzipping the SimpleViewer Pro download package and locating it at 'simpleviewer_pro_213/web/svcore/.
Upload the entire 'svcore' folder to your WP-SimpleViewer directory '/wp-content/plugins/wp-simpleviewer/svcore/' overwriting the existing 'svcore' folder.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven you're the best
So Many Thanks for your quick and perfect and understandable support

have a sunny day

Hi Steven (or other people!)

can you help me

same question than last time

how to upgrade the pro version (i bought th pro version on  February 19, 2011)
but i don't know where download the new 2.31 pro version ?

thank you beforehand

SimpleViewer is currently on v2.3.0. Please see the SimpleViewer Version History for details.
For information on how to upgrade SimpleViewer-Pro, please see the Upgrading SimpleViewer-Pro page.

Steven Speirs

mm sorry to not precise
i talk about the Wordpress plugin 2.31

benoit from todae.fr

WP-SimpleViewer's version number changed as there are some significant changes from the previous version.
Please see the WP-SimpleViewer Version History for details.
WP-SimpleViewer v2.3.1 can be downloaded from here.

However, WP-SimpleViewer v2.3.1 still uses SimpleViewer-Standard v2.3.0 and can be upgraded to SimpleViewer-Pro v2.3.0 if you are a Pro user.

Steven Speirs

yes i am  smile

thanks