Topic: iframe error

Just wondering if anyone can help me here.  I have added multiple galleries to the one page, to be viewed on an iframe.  When you click on the links the iframe is blank, and there is an error (see the page).  Anyone know whats goin on?

In addition, when I try to use the links in the main menu, they show up in the iframe????

I am not very good with code, can someone help me out here? - this is the link to the page

Last edited by jimmyeatsand (2011-06-28 04:18:43)

Re: iframe error

The links to the 'simpleviewer.js' files within your gallery's 'index.html' files are incorrect.
For example, in 'ball_action_shots/index.html' you currently have:

<script type="text/javascript" src="../../sam steel galleries/ball action shots/svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>

The file does not exist in the location specified.
Make sure that the paths to the 'simpleviewer.js' files are correct (and that you have uploaded the 'svcore' folders in each of your galleries).

You may also need to add the attribute id="action" to your <iframe> (as well as name="action") in order to target it in all browsers.

Also, your page contains HTML errors which should be fixed.
Validate your page with the W3C Markup Validation service and fix the errors found in the report.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.