Topic: Safari & Firefox simpleviewer pro color matching problem

i have been using the free version of simple viewer for some time and did not have this problem.  when i purchased the pro version (2.1.3) the problem began with the new galleries that i created.  i have website that use to post galleries of photos.

i am trying to post 9 new galleries.  normally i use safari or firefox as my primary browsers but when i embed the new simplevieiwer galleries and look at them in safari or firefox the colors (#666666) do not match the old galleries, the frame or the navigation bar that i created previously in adobe photoshop.  to give you all of the details - old galleries created with photoshop script match navbar created in photoshop.  new galleries created with photoshop script do not match navbar or frame (created in dreamweaver) in color.

i tried a different color (222222) but had the same problem.

i do not have this problem in google chrome but the vibrancy of the photos gets lost on google chrome.  any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by gberg (2011-06-28 05:24:05)

Re: Safari & Firefox simpleviewer pro color matching problem

Please see this FAQ (and the link within) to see if it helps: … trouble_13
Essentially, try changing the useColorCorrection Embed Code Parameter to 'false' in your gallery's embedding code, eg:

simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "222222", true, null, null, null, false); … html#embed

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.