Topic: How to do multiple gallery without flash knowledge

Hi, Just bought SV Pro.
I'm trying to have a multiple gallery.
I know nothing about Flash or html code etc ... , just using a text edit to do my site.

I've add this code (below) in my index file :

div id="" ><a href = "../Gallery1/index.html">Gallery1</a> | <a href = "../Gallery2/index.html">Gallery2</a>

And it appear to work but it is on the upper left side

How can i do to  :
1/ have it in the bottom/center of the page (below the caption)
2/ can i have it with the same font/size as the caption

Sorry for my english
Thanks for your help

C.

Re: How to do multiple gallery without flash knowledge

You need to give it a position, among other things. There are many ways of doing what you want.  I kindly suggest that if you are serious about doing web design that you get some basic html knowledge and get
Dreamweaver and Flash. If this is a one off thing, hire someone to do your basic layout. Simpleviewer Pro requires knowledge of html and Flash for mutli galleries.
If you search here, for "multiple galleries flash" you could piece it together from examples shown.

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Ok Flash ho,

I've find another solution, i've download the "load multiple galleries fla" (so i can change the position of the button MovieClips in flash)

But i can't figure out how to place de viewer in the center of the page as right now it's place on the upper left side ?

I try to move the "mcViewer" but it doesn't work.

Can you help
Thanks

Hmm  did moving the position of the button MovieClips in flash work?
Try a fixed layout to position viewer.swf by moving the mcViewer holder mc

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!