Topic: Gallery looks different in browser.

Sorry if it was answered before.

The gallery looks different from the way it is in svBuilder-Pro.

I made lots of customization in gallery, all of them work just fine, except the rounded corners on main image, enabled autoplay & randomized order of the pictures.

svBuilder-Pro shows all this changes normally in "Customize" section. But when i preview it in browser or publish the gallery, the above mentioned features are disappearing. I checked the .xml file & it has all the needed features specified correctly.

Also i noticed the forward / backward buttons are slightly moved up i.e. they are not vertically aligned to the middle of the picture as they should be, according to the svBuilder-Pro.

Tried in Chrome & FireFox.

Re: Gallery looks different in browser.

Please see this FAQ for details: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … trouble_14

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I have the latest flash player installed on both browsers. Besides all other features are running OK, except for the rounded corners, autoplay on loading & randomizing images. And the navigation buttons are slightly moved up & I just noticed, that there is no autoplay pause / play button (it is there in svBuilder-Pro' Customize preview).

Last edited by Katarshis (2011-07-06 06:35:29)

I am sorry 4 bothering. I accidentally unchecked the 'Use Flash' checkbox. Now everything is fine.
Thank you for helping!