Topic: "simpleviewer" text above loading bar disappears when I publish viewer

In the simpleviewer.fla all the elements are there as when I first started using simpleviewer, but for some reason when I publish the viewer.swf and test it, all I get is the loading bar, not the text above it.

I'm not very good with flash so I don't know if there's something I can do to the loading elements to fix this.

Any ideas?

Re: "simpleviewer" text above loading bar disappears when I publish viewer

SimpleViewer Standard v1.9 has the text 'SimpleViewer' above the preloader.
SimpleViewer Pro v1.9 removes all branding and as such, the 'SimpleViewer' text above the preloader and the 'SimpleViewer' badge/link at the bottom right of the gallery are removed.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Oh right yeah, well what I had done is replace the "simpleviewer" text with my own above the preloader...you can see this working on http://www.squigglyphotography.co.uk.
But since starting an update/redesign of the galleries, and moving my website files to a new computer, I seem to be having trouble redoing this. (my current version of simpleviewer.fla doesn't seem to open in flash...due to an "unexpected file format" error...hence why I tried to start from scratch with the original simpleviewer.fla file.)

Thanks for your help!

To show the preloader title in SimpleViewer Pro v1.9 (which is disabled by default), change:

mcPreloader.mcLoader.mcTitle._visible = !IS_PRO;

... to:

mcPreloader.mcLoader.mcTitle._visible = true;

... in Scene 1 - actions : Frame 2.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Perfect, thanks! Not sure how I had it working before but that's sorted it anyhow, cheers!