Topic: Full screen background colour

Hi,

I have found and read the posts about this subject on the forum but I must be doing something wrong because I cannot get the result I want. In the normal view of the gallery the background colour is what I want, HexiDec 999999, a light grey. When I go to the full page view the background colour is black and I want it to be the same as the gallery page. How do I make it the colour I want

The web address where this is happening is www.amandaleader.com/antiques-linens/antiques-linens.html.

The setting is probably staring me in the face but I cannot see it.

Thanks for your help

David

Re: Full screen background colour

You can set a background color for Fullscreen Mode by using the Flash parameter 'bgcolor'.
Change your embedding code to the following:

<!--START SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED.-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var params={};
params.bgcolor="999999";
simpleviewer.ready(function () {
simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "430", "transparent", true, null, params);
});
</script>
<div id="sv-container"></div>
<!-- END SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED -->

See the section entitled 'Embed Code Parameters' in the 'SimpleViewer Embedding Guide' for details: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … tml#params
Please note that is it not possible to have background transparency in Fullscreen Mode.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I also want to change the colour of the background in fullscreen mode, where can i find this coding to change it?

@Design&Print

If you are referring to your gallery created with WP-SimpleViewer from this thread: http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … p?id=13636
... then you will need to modify the 'wp-simpleviewer.php' file from the plugin as there is no way to add Flash params via the interface.
Open 'wp-simpleviewer.php' in a plain text editor and replace lines 821-829 with the following code:

<script type="text/javascript">
var flashvars$gallery_id = {};
flashvars$gallery_id.galleryURL = "$gallery_file_url";
var params = {};
params.bgcolor="ffffff";
simpleviewer.ready(function () {
    simpleviewer.load("flashContent$gallery_id", "$width", "$height", "$bgcolor", $useFlash, flashvars$gallery_id, params);
});
</script>

... replacing 'ffffff' above with the color of your choice.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Sorted, thank you