Topic: Download button is not working (again)

Hi,

I am using SV 213 and SV-Builder 213 and when I create my own gallery the download button does not work. I noticed, when I ran a test, that the download button works with the original set up of the gallery (before I customize it). I think you may have a bug somewhere in there.

I will be happy to provide you with more info or send you links to the galleries.

Best,

Marcin JM

Re: Download button is not working (again)

Please note that the download button will work only when the gallery is uploaded to a web server (due to a Flash security restriction).
Please post the URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Steven,

I played around with it and noticed that maybe I was doing things in an old-fashioned way. The download button would NOT work if I first created the gallery through the Photoshop CS3 script and then customize it in SV-Builder. On a positive note, if I simply dragged the images to SV-Builder and started all process from there the dwnld button works fine. So I am going to stick with the latter method.

Thanks for your answer!

Marcin JM

You should be able to open a SimpleViewer Standard gallery created with the Photoshop CS3 script in svBuilder-Pro and convert the gallery from Standard to Pro and customize it successfully at the same time.
However, I am glad you have found a suitable solution to your problem.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.