Topic: Images Display as thumbs
I'm using the svBuilder and loving the easy and use of it but am running into a problem regarding the image size. When I select the Publish tab> Save, the preview looks perfect. Once I upload it to the web or try previewing through Dreamweaver the images are about the same size as the thumbs. I thought it was an issue with embedding or using an iFrame but if I go to the direct gallery link the images are still turning up small.
1) I've looked at the gallery.xml, all URL's are associated with the proper folder.
2) Compared and confirmed that the resized images with the thumbnail's are not the same size.
3) Removed user defined Max width and height of images/Used default image size
4) Removed all user defined gallery width/Used default "100%"
5) Embeded using both iframe and flashVar (issue appears pre embeding though)
To make things easy here are my direct and embeded links for the website:
The other problem I am having is that I can not refresh the flash swf in Firefox. I have to check changes I've made using IE.