Topic: How to center the numeric navigation?

Hello! smile

I use SimpleViewer Pro 2.1.3 and use the following settings:

"Thumbnail Navigation" > "Thumb Nav Style" > "NUMERIC"
"Thumb Nav Position" > "BOTTOM"

I would like to know if there is a possibility to CENTER the NUMERIC navigation? It should look like this (see yellow arrow!):

http://i54.tinypic.com/e6al5i.jpg

Thanx in advance for your answer.

Take care
Alibori smile

Last edited by Alibori (2011-07-21 07:45:46)

Re: How to center the numeric navigation?

No. It is not possible to reposition the numeric thumbnail navigation.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven Speirs wrote:

No. It is not possible to reposition the numeric thumbnail navigation.

Okay, thanx for your answer. smile

Can this be taken into consideration on future versions?

You can right align the main image, you can right align the thumbnails, and then for the page numbers to be located on the left, it can throw off a design.

Thanks!

on the topic of numeric navigation, is there a way to re-size the little numeric buttons? I've tried and can't find a way...

and also, their text colors are being driven by the main frame color... what's up with that?

thanks in advance,

Juli

@shavacbawn

Please post feature requests in this thread so that they are not overlooked. Thank you.

@tweety

It is not possible to resize the numeric buttons.
The color of unselected numbers can be changed by setting the thumbNavColor option.
The color of a selected (and hovered-over) number can be changed by settings the thumbNavHoverColor option.
You may also like to set the thumbNavBackColor option (which changes the background color for the numbers).
Descriptions of these options can be found in the 'Thumbnail Navigation Options' section of the 'SimpleViewer-Pro Config Options' page: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … l#thumbnav

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.