Topic: thumbWidth and thumbHeight removed in version 2.1.3?

After downloading simpleviewer 2.1.3. it seems that thumbWidth and thumbHeight are removed. Is that right?

I can't find the option in svBuilder-Pro. All the thumbs will remain 75x75 px. Even the old XML (where all my thumbs are 35x35 px) are now bigger.

I am not using Flicker...

Last edited by jefvhal (2011-07-23 18:25:02)

Re: thumbWidth and thumbHeight removed in version 2.1.3?

Found it.

You cannot set the thumbWidth and thumbHeight in the preset-XML but have to add it as flashvars.thumbWidth and flashvars.thumbHeight.

No bug, but a feature-request to allow this in the XML. All my settings are now in the preset-XML, except this one.

thumbWidth and thumbHeight can be set in the gallery's XML file.
However, when using svBuilder-Pro, the thumbWidth and thumbHeight are automatically set (in the gallery's XML file) to the dimensions of the thumbnails specified on the images tab.
Also, it should be noted that thumbWidth and thumbHeight are entered in the gallery's XML file by svBuilder-Pro only if they are not the default value of 75px each.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Steven,

Clear answer. I was looking into the customize-tab.

However, this setting is only available in the gallery-XML (or using flashvars). It would be great if this setting will become available in the preset-XML effecting all gallery's in my album. When I add thumbWidth and thumbHeight in the preset-XML it isn't effecting the gallery. The thumbnails will remain 75px

Kind regards
Jeffrey

Please see this note regarding Presets: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … ml#presets

Presets only affect options that relate to gallery appearance, not gallery content. The following options are not affected by presets: Local image data, Flickr search options, title, audioURL, backgroundURL.

Local image data includes the dimensions of the thumbanails and images.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.