Topic: Embedding in Sitebuilder - 2 galleries & add'l content. Please Help?!

I'm trying to do 2 things with simpleviewer for my website, and I think I'm close, but I need some help, please:

1. I'd like to display two galleries on the same webpage.  I've used the base url method to embed my 2 galleries.

2. I'd like to have some other things on the page in addition to the 2 galleries. ( so that visitors to my site can both see and use simpleviewer and also navigate to my other pages.)   

This is the link to my attempt:

Only Gallery 2 appears, and when it does, it is as if it overwrites the other page content

This is the link to my attempt at 2 galleries, with no other page content:

Only Gallery 1 appears.

And just for good measure, this is my attempt at just 1 gallery on the page, with other page content.

The gallery (1) does appear, but again, it wipes out the other page content.

To the best of my knowledge, there's not a way to write straight html code into a sitebuilder page.  I've "inserted" the code as html code elements.   i don't know how to write code without a clear template to copy.  i've done the best i can to mimic the set ups on your help site, but obviously, i can't seem to get it figure out. 

Your help is enormously appreciated.  I'm trying to get this live asap.

Thank you so much,
Anna Marie

Re: Embedding in Sitebuilder - 2 galleries & add'l content. Please Help?!

In '2GalleriesWithHeader.html', both galleries are being embedding into a <div> named 'sv-container' and you have two <div id="sv-container"></div> on the page. Embed each gallery into a <div> with a unique name.
For the second gallery on your page, use the following embedding code:

<script type="text/javascript" src=""></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var flashvars = {};
flashvars.baseURL = "";
simpleviewer.ready(function () {
simpleviewer.load("sv-container2", "800", "700", "transparent", true, flashvars);
<div id="sv-container2"></div>

In '2GalleryAttempt.html', the two lots of embedding code are within three other <div>s.
Try removing the three wrapping <div>s ('root', 'e0' and the third, unnamed one) from the page.

In '1Gallery.html', you have some stray code.
The opening <body> tag looks like this:

<body bgcolor="#666666" text="#FFFFFF" link="#FFFFFF" vlink="#FFFFFF" topmargin="0" leftmargin="0" &lt;script type="text/javascript" src="svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"&gt;&lt;/script&gt;
&lt;script type="text/javascript"&gt;
simpleviewer.ready(function () {
simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "transparent", true);
&lt;div id="sv-container"&gt;&lt;/div&gt;>

Browsers will not know how to parse this code and unexpected results may occur.

You can validate your pages with the W3C Markup Validation Service and fix any errors reported.

Also, none of your pages use a Doctype Declaration:
Looking at your code, HTML 4.01 Transitional looks the most appropriate, so place the following code at the very top of each of you HTML pages:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.