Topic: Changing navigation direction?

I know you can have the navigation go from left-to-right or right-to-left, but when people go through the pictures in order, it actually goes from top-to-bottom, then left-to-right. Is there a way to make the images go across the top row, then the next row, and so on instead of by columns?

Re: Changing navigation direction?

So, nothing on this question? I guess I'll just have to either find another program to run the gallery or build a javascript gallery for it, as I need this for my job and time is of the essence here.

If there turns out to be a way to do this in Simpleviewer, I might switch it back, but for now I am just going to have to find something that will work...

Please go ahead and use a different gallery method since you seem so unhappy with SimpleViewer.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I'm not unhappy with Simpleviewer, we use it for most of the galleries on our site at work. If I sounded a little upset, it is probably because I didn't receive any input at all on the problem. Not even a "Buy the source code to solve this" like you sometime reply.

I guess I'll just use another gallery program to get what I need. Thanks anyway...