Topic: fullscreen without thumbs or with rollover button bar with tb button

hallo,
i find the fullscreen mode of simpleviewer very nice taking the whole available screen for image and thumbs on left.

however i am also familiar with lot of galleries softs having a fullscreen mode without any thumbs.

isn't it possible with simpleviewer to have a fullscreen slideshow without thumbs ?
perhaps, however,a thumb bar appearing on rollover would be helpful.
or perhaps the standard button bar overlay on which we would add a "thumb" icon to toggle display between a full screen grid with thumbs and the slideshow

best regards
marc

Re: fullscreen without thumbs or with rollover button bar with tb button

The only way to change the gallery's layout when entering Fullscreen mode would be to have the gallery load a different gallery when entering Fullscreen mode.
This can be done by embedding SimpleViewer into a container movie in Flash, adding an event listener to the FullScreenEvent.FULL_SCREEN event to call a function which will load a specific gallery depending on whether fullscreen mode is entered or exited.
A sample container movie .fla file can be found in the SimpleViewer Pro download package ('simpleviewer_pro_213\examples\flash_embed\simpleviewer_flash_embed.fla').
The relevant code for changing galleries on entering/exiting fullscreen mode can be found in this thread: http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … p?id=13209

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

many thanks for your answer.
However it sounds chinese for me.
I don't understand what to do.
If one day you had little time to make a fully functional example (with header and footer resize example), it would be fantastic.

an idea : Why not selling new templates or examples ?

best regards
marc

The solution requires you to embed SimpleViewer Pro into a Flash container movie (which requires Adobe Flash).
Please see here for details: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … html#flash

Steven Speirs

thanks but too hard for me, sorry
do you know simpleviewer consultants ?

best regards
marc

Try a web search with terms such as 'Flash Web Developers'.

Steven Speirs