Topic: svmanager similar to svbuilder

hallo,
why is svmanager so rustic with respect to svbuilder ?
why isn't it the same power and interface ?
i don't see why we must start a simple look in svmanager, go back to svbuilder and go back to svmanager
which options are missing in svmanager we find in svbuilder ?

marc

Re: svmanager similar to svbuilder

why isn't it the same power and interface ?

Do you have some technology in mind that would enable us to do that across a wide range of servers and web browsers?

which options are missing in svmanager we find in svbuilder ?

Are there some particular options that you would like to see added to svManager?

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

hallo,
i am using slideshowpro player for flash or lightroom with director.
in director i create albums (animals,...), i upload images and i receive a xml path.
i can create galeries each one containing some of the albums.
there are also smart albums like latest 30 images...

slideshowpro player has only one template and i am bored of this one with nav bar below i with its buttons icons.
I really like simpleviewer look.

an intersting feature would be to be able to upload images and share these between simpleviewer and other simpleviewer types (tilt viewer, autoviewer,...)

i don't say you must change something i just wonder why svmanager didn't have same power and beautiful look than svbuilder. but i don't say svmanager is not good, it works fine

best regards
marc

an intersting feature would be to be able to upload images and share these between simpleviewer and other simpleviewer types (tilt viewer, autoviewer,...)

I agree with you on that one. It's not easy to do because the viewers have very different settings. Still, maybe in a future version...

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

in a general way it would be nice to upload images in a pool and, when we create albums we select in this pool so several albums share the same images. no need to upload twice.

in director we create album animals and upload content.
then we can select an image to add in another album.
no idea if it is just a link or if in a hiiden way it copies content to the other folder (i think so) but i don't do it myself

i resend a link i like :
http://www.pascalcrauet.com/simpleviewe … nimal.html
there are several simpleviewer product links on footer
good idea...

best regards
marc