Topic: Different Simple viewer galleries mix together

Hello,
I can successfully insert one flickr-integrated WP simple viewer gallery in my post.
Yet when I try to insert a second gallery with photos from a different flickr album,
this second gallery will show all the photos from the first SV gallery, apart from the photos I want to put in this gallery,
and simultaneously the first gallery will show all the photos from the second SV gallery as well as its original photos too!
It seems different galleries cannot separate from each other.
I am much obliged if you can help me with this.
thanks!

Last edited by loching (2011-08-08 17:24:23)

Re: Different Simple viewer galleries mix together

Please post the URL to your WordPress post so that we can take a look.
I have successfully been able to embed two different SimpleViewer Flickr-sourced galleries into a single post using WP-SimpleViewer (without having to manually tweak anything) so it can be achieved.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks for your timely response.
Here is the url to one post:
http://loching.com/?page_id=31

There are 50 photos in the SV gallery while there should be only 20 ones.
I don't want to embed two flickr galleries in one sv gallery.
I want each Flickr gallery to show in different SV gallery.
Thanks.

There are 50 photos in the SV gallery while there should be only 20 ones.

Your gallery's XML file has the entries:

useFlickr="true"
flickrUserName="lochingche"
flickrTags=""

The Flickr photostream for this username has 56 images and your gallery uses SimpleViewer Standard which has a 50-image limit per gallery which is why only 50 are displayed.
If you wish to display only a select few image from this photostream, then you will have to tag your Flickr images, upgrade to SimpleViewer Pro and use the flickrTags option (which is a Pro-only option) in the 'Pro Options' text area.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.