Topic: SV shows no TITLE - when I choose the option "NONE" thumbnails

I didn't have this problem when I downloaded the first SV for free.
I made more that 10 galleries before I decided to go PRO.
As I use the galleries for smartphone I won't use Flash and I don't want the thumbnails to appear - only on the indexpage.
But every time I set the thumbnails option to NONE - the title disappears.
I used exactly the same settings with the first SV(the free one) - and then it all worked fine.
There was a title on top of the index page along with thumbnails.

Now when I have bought the Pro-version - nothing seems to work. Nor does the first SV work now.
Does the Pro-version interfere with the first edition, which I still have on my computer ?

Re: SV shows no TITLE - when I choose the option "NONE" thumbnails

Does the Pro-version interfere with the first edition, which I still have on my computer ?

svBuilder and svBuilder-Pro can be installed on the same computer side-by-side without interfering with each other.

The Mobile Player displays the gallery title above the thumbnails on the thumbnail page.
If you set mobileShowThumbs="FALSE", then there will be no thumbnail page and no thumbnails for the title to be displayed above.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven Speirs wrote:

svBuilder and svBuilder-Pro can be installed on the same computer side-by-side without interfering with each other.

The Mobile Player displays the gallery title above the thumbnails on the thumbnail page.
If you set mobileShowThumbs="FALSE", then there will be no thumbnail page and no thumbnails for the title to be displayed above.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

Thanks for yr quick answer. When I first downloaded SV i succeeded in not having thumbnails in the gallery (along with the shown pictures) - only handles and a open window button. On the indexpage  - there was rows with thumbnails and a TITLE above it. And this worked on the smartphone as well.This is the "old" settings:
<simpleviewergallery
    useFlickr="false"
    resizeOnImport="true"
    cropToFit="false"
    backgroundColor="FFFFF"
    useFlash="false"
    title="ZINK TIL DIN BOLIG - GALLERI 1"
    frameWidth="0"
    thumbPosition="NONE"
    indexPageName="index1.html"
The problem is when I got the new Pro - I did the same settings ( I think) but there is no title above the thumbnail rows on the index page. this is a link to the old gallery - as I want it: http://www.scoop-reklame.dk/test_SViewe … ndex1.html.

As they do take a lot of reading space i did not write the new settings (you can see them for yourself here: http://www.scoop-reklame.dk/test_SViewe … llery.xml)
but here is a link to the gallery result that shows no title.
http://www.scoop-reklame.dk/test_SViewe … x_new.html.

I really hope you can find a solution to the abovestanding, as I have a deadline tomorrow. I'm really anxious to get this solved:o)

In your http://www.scoop-reklame.dk/test_SViewe … x_new.html gallery, the title (and 'Page 1 of 1' text) is there.
If you select the entire gallery by drawing a box around it in your browser's window, the text will become highlighted and visible showing it does exist.
However, the text in the Mobile Player in the current version is always white.
An enhancement for being able to change the Mobile Player's text color in a future version has been logged.
There are several workarounds:
(1) Change your background color to something other than white.
(2) Use the 'svcore' folder from your previously working gallery in your current non-working gallery.
(3) Open up the 'svcore/css/simpleviewer.css' file in a plain text editor and change line 14 from color: #fff; to the color of your choice (which it looks like you may have previously done as the entry in the CSS file for the gallery that works is color: #606;).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Steven Speirs wrote:

In your http://www.scoop-reklame.dk/test_SViewe … x_new.html gallery, the title (and 'Page 1 of 1' text) is there.
If you select the entire gallery by drawing a box around it in your browser's window, the text will become highlighted and visible showing it does exist.
However, the text in the Mobile Player in the current version is always white.
An enhancement for being able to change the Mobile Player's text color in a future version has been logged.
There are several workarounds:
(1) Change your background color to something other than white.
(2) Use the 'svcore' folder from your previously working gallery in your current non-working gallery.
(3) Open up the 'svcore/css/simpleviewer.css' file in a plain text editor and change line 14 from color: #fff; to the color of your choice (which it looks like you may have previously done as the entry in the CSS file for the gallery that works is color: #606;).

Thank you so much !!!!
I simply did as you suggested - changed line 14 in the CSS - into another colour. Now it works fine !
Greetings from Denmark and have a nice day smile