Topic: Simple viewer with Krpano

Please I bought today a simpleviewer pro and I have a problem.
Simple viewer with Krpano works very well but when a put on the server a have the problem. The gallery is no found.
What I have to do to swf viewer search for the local folder and do not search to the root.
Im sorry for my question but I dont understand very well about the code but I want to know steep by steep what I have to do, to the swf. viewer works with the same folder not look to the root. The gallery Work with Url and the name, and where I  want it. 
Thank you very much

Last edited by net360 (2011-08-11 12:30:36)

Re: Simple viewer with Krpano

Please see this FAQ regarding the 'Gallery XML Not Found.' message: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … #trouble_6

By default, SimpleViewer will look for an XML file named 'gallery.xml' in the same directory as the HTML file into which the gallery is embedded.
If there is no such XML file (for example, if it has been renamed or moved), then you can point to the XML file via the galleryURL option using embedding code such as:

<!--START SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED.-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="svcore/js/simpleviewer.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var flashvars={};
flashvars.galleryURL="mygallery/settings.xml";
simpleviewer.ready(function () {
simpleviewer.load("sv-container", "100%", "100%", "222222", true, flashvars);
});
</script>
<div id="sv-container"></div>
<!-- END SIMPLEVIEWER EMBED -->

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you I fixed the problem, but one question The older simpleviewer 1.9 works very good with Krpano.
The newer simpleviewer dont work any more. I can see just the thumb image, and all the image go to the side
What I have to do to simpleviewer pro work with KRpano pano? Is it possible. Because I bought it to solve my problem and i get another one.
Thank you

The newer simpleviewer dont work any more.

Can you please explain your problem further?

I can see just the thumb image, and all the image go to the side

It sounds like your gallery has been embedded correctly.
If this is not the layout you were expecting to see, check the configuration settings in the gallery's XML file.

Please post the URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs

Everybody on Krpano has the same problem, and everybody tell us to solve our problem by doing this.
Change the new to the older simpleviewer V.1.9.  I did it and I solve my.

You can see on the forun  Post number 52  in this link  http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.p … mple+klaus

I put everything in my website with the older  simpleviewer

url . www.londrinanet.com.br/teste , just open the tour swf, or HTML  you will see .

On another url I put the same folder,  but with simpleviwer pro and your gallery,  and you will see what happened with the image.  url . www.londriannet.com.br/teste1
Please can you make one swf viewer on pro V,  to work like the older.
Thank you,  Regards

Last edited by net360 (2011-08-12 20:23:17)

A couple of points:

(1) Your 'tour.xml' file has the line:

set(plugin[gallery].url,simpleviewer.swf?xmlDataPath=gallery.xml);

If using the SimpleViewer Pro v2.1.3 SWF file, then the gallery's XML file should be pointed to using the flashvar galleryURL so the line should be:

set(plugin[gallery].url,simpleviewer.swf?galleryURL=gallery.xml);

(2) Regarding this thread: http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.p … #post13686
The user was experiencing the same scenario as your test gallery:

Other whise it goes crazy and loads simple viewer on the top left corner and makes the main photograph very small.

The solution posted was to use a Fixed Layout: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/pr … html#fixed
Set useFixedLayout="TRUE" in your gallery's XML file (and set appropriate values for the Fixed Layout options if necessary).

Steven Speirs

As far as I know KRPano doesn't work with SimpleViewer-Pro v2. If you need a copy of SimpleViewer-Pro v1.9, send an email to contact@simpleviewer.net with your SimpleViewer-Pro v2 purchase details, and we will get that to you ASAP.

Felix Turner