Topic: need help to set up 2 galleries in different locations

Hi There.

I have SV manager setup with Tiltviewer Pro gallery with 10 galleries in it & it works fine.

Can you advise me how to create a seperate gallery on a seperate page for different products?

I tried downloading the svmanager folder, renaming it svmanager2, deleting the other galleries in it
& then uploading it to my wwroot folder. When I go to "www.***.ie/svmanager2" I still see the galleries
I don't want to use but with "x" in them.
How do I start a frest gallery list in a seperate page?

thanks!

Adam

Re: need help to set up 2 galleries in different locations

One installation of svManager will manage one set of galleries.

You can have a second installation of svManager in the svmanager2 folder. It might be easier to do a new install into the svmanager2 folder, rather than copying from your old installation. This way you get a clean new setup in svmanager2 and you don't need to touch the original svmanager installation at all – but take a backup first just in case.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

jack wrote:

It might be easier to do a new install into the svmanager2 folder, rather than copying from your old installation.

You mean to install another version of svmanager into the same folder?

Nope. Create a new folder side-by-side with your existing folder. Let's say it's svmanager2 but it can be anything. Then upload all the files and subfolders from the svManager download into this new folder. So you end up with two very similar folders. The old one called svmanager with the svmanager code inside it and some galleries and a new one called (say) svmanager2 with the same code inside it but no galleries. Then just browse to the one you want to use. It would be good to log-out when you leave one installation and move to the other.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.