Topic: Wordpress Pro Plugin: Image Counter Won't Disappear

I purchased SV Pro and have been working with a Wordpress install to create galleries.  Using the Pro Options I added showImageNumber="false" to make the gallery image counter disappear, but nothing is happening. 

I also went to check out the XML file in the /WPFolder/wp-content/uploads/ directory, and it appears to be creating a the file correctly. 

Even stranger is that I've put several other options in the Pro Options area of the galleries, and they seem to be taking effect with no problem.  Am I missing something here?

Re: Wordpress Pro Plugin: Image Counter Won't Disappear

Even stranger is that I've put several other options in the Pro Options area of the galleries, and they seem to be taking effect with no problem.

If this is the case, then you have successfully upgraded WP-SimpleViewer from SimpleViewer Standard to SimpleViewer Pro.

I also went to check out the XML file in the /WPFolder/wp-content/uploads/ directory, and it appears to be creating a the file correctly.

Try clearing your browser's cache before reloading the gallery to see any changes made.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Wordpress Pro Plugin: Image Counter Won't Disappear

Steven - Thanks for the quick reply.

You were right, the cache just needed to be cleared.  Thanks!