Topic: Error opening include file Version.as: File not found

Hi

Today I downloaded pro from the link you sent me. smile, and only opened the sourcefile and republished it.
I get this errormessage:

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcemxtransitionsTween.as: Line 13: Error opening include file Version.as: File not found.
         #include "Version.as"

**Warning** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerImageArea.as: Line 88: There is no class or package with the name 'mx.transitions.Tween' found in package 'mx.transitions'.
                 mBtnFadeTween = new Tween(mButtonHolder_mc,"_alpha",null,0,0,1,false);

**Warning** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerRolloverButton.as: Line 51: There is no class or package with the name 'mx.transitions.Tween' found in package 'mx.transitions'.
             mFadeTwn = new Tween(mClip_mc, "_alpha", null, 0, 0, mTweenLen, false);

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 79: There is no property with the name 'obj'.
             this.obj = target;

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 83: There is no property with the name 'duration'.
             this.duration = dur;

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 84: There is no property with the name 'useSeconds'.
             this.useSeconds = useSecs;

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 87: There is no property with the name 'func'.
                 this.func = easeFunc;

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 93: There is no property with the name '_listeners'.
             this._listeners = [];

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 96: There is no method with the name 'addListener'.
             addListener (this);

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 97: There is no method with the name 'start'.
             this.start ();

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 111: There is no property with the name '_time'.
             this.position = this.getPosition (this._time);

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 125: There is no property with the name 'duration'.
                 this.duration = dur;

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 127: There is no method with the name 'start'.
             start ();

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 135: There is no property with the name 'time'.
             this.continueTo (aTemp, this.time);

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 158: There is no property with the name '_time'.
                 t = this._time;

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 173: There is no method with the name 'func'.
                     aPos[i] = this.func (t, b, c, this._duration);

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 178: There is no method with the name 'func'.
                     aPos[i] = this.func (t, b, c, this._duration, this.point1);

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 183: There is no method with the name 'func'.
                     aPos[i] = this.func (t, b, c, this._duration, this.point1, this.point2);

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 205: There is no property with the name 'obj'.
                 this.obj[aProps[i]] = this._aPos[i] = p[i];

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 207: There is no method with the name 'broadcastMessage'.
             this.broadcastMessage ("onMotionChanged", this, p);

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 239: There is no property with the name 'looping'.
             this.looping = b;

**Error** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveutilTweenExtended.as: Line 245: There is no property with the name 'looping'.
             return this.looping;

**Warning** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumb.as: Line 94: There is no class or package with the name 'mx.transitions.Tween' found in package 'mx.transitions'.
             mFrameTwn = new Tween(this, "mFrameWidth", Strong.easeOut, Options.thumbnailFrameWidth, Options.thumbnailFrameWidth, sFrameTweenLen, false);

**Warning** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumb.as: Line 178: There is no class or package with the name 'mx.transitions.Tween' found in package 'mx.transitions'.
             new Tween(mError_mc,"_alpha",null,0,100,10,false);

**Warning** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumb.as: Line 198: There is no class or package with the name 'mx.transitions.Tween' found in package 'mx.transitions'.
             new Tween(mLoader_mc,"_alpha",null,Options.thumbnailLoadingAlpha,100,10,false);

**Warning** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerThumbArea.as: Line 126: There is no class or package with the name 'mx.transitions.Tween' found in package 'mx.transitions'.
             mPagingTwn = new Tween(mClip_mc.mcDisplayArea.mcSlidingDisplayArea, "_x", Strong.easeOut, 0, 0, Options.thumbnailMotionLength, false);

**Warning** C:Documents and SettingsmeDesktopsimpleviewer-prosimpleviewer_prosourcecomairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerImage.as: Line 68: There is no class or package with the name 'mx.transitions.Tween' found in package 'mx.transitions'.
             mFadeTween = new Tween(mClip_mc,"_alpha",null,100,100,1,false);

Total ActionScript Errors: 27      Reported Errors: 27

I cant find any Version.as file..
I use Flash 8
Any advice?

Thanks

Re: Error opening include file Version.as: File not found

That looks like an error that was present in an earlier version of the code. Please try re-downloading your files and try publishing again.

If this doesnt fix the errors, in Flash do Control->Delete ASO files. Let me know if you are still seeing the errors.

Thanks.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Error opening include file Version.as: File not found

That worked fine.
And hey, what a fabolous upgrade!

Thank you very much Felix!  big_smile