Topic: How do I display a PayPal "Buy Now" button?

I want to use SimpleViewer to sell paintings, and I've managed to use the HINT on putting URLs in picture comments to display a link, but not to get a PayPal "Buy Now" button displayed. It requires a form, which I don't believe SimpleViewer supports.

Any ideas? This is a feature worth paying for! =]

Re: How do I display a PayPal "Buy Now" button?

Did you ever figure out how to do this?

Did you ever figure out how to do this?

Nope. I haven't had any replies privately and yours was the only post reply. I'm guessing there's no support for buttons, but then I haven't tried them w/o forms. Maybe you could try that? Put in an "img src=" tag with a button image as the URL, but don't use a form. When I have time, I'll check it out myself, but let me know if that works for you. This could then be embedded in a hyperlink to a webpage that redirects with a form? LOL. Never tried that either. I'm stabbing in the dark now!!! =]

Hi,

SimpleViewer does not support adding images in the caption text. To add a 'Buy Now' image button and link would need to purchase and modify the SimpleViewer Source Code. Modifying SimpleViewer Source Code requires Flash and Actionscripting Experience.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Go to http://www.awesome-art.biz  and click on "image gallery" then click on monet watercolors, it has a link to another page with PayPal