Topic: Multiple nextgen galleries in wordpress

I was using the simpleviewer in combination with wordpress and nextgen galleries by using the nextgen flashviewer plugin Version 1.3 | By ShabuShabu Webdesign. This can be seen in action on and is working fine!

But here comes the tricky part I wanted to upgrade simpleviewer to the new version because of the mobile viewer for the ipad....

I started rewriting the old pluging I had using the latest version of simple viewer and it worked out! Until I tried to add multiple galleries... because it is showing the same gallery over and over again sad

So if you guys could help me out that would be great! Or point me in the right direction. The test site using the new simpleviewer and 'new pluging' can be found on

Re: Multiple nextgen galleries in wordpress

The problem is that both galleries on your page use the variable name 'flashvars'.
You would have to either:
(1) Use unique variable names, eg. 'flashvars1' and 'flashvars2', for each gallery, or...
(2) Place the baseURL directly in the embedding code in the 'flashvar' position, eg:

simpleviewer.load('sv-container1', '100%', '100%', 'FFFFFF', true, { baseURL: '' });
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Multiple nextgen galleries in wordpress

Thanks for the quick response! I added the gallery id to the flashvar variable name and that fixed it!

Do you guys have any interest in a working/almost complete wordpress plugin that can show galleries based the nextgen galleries plugin instead of the standard media galleries? I saw quit a number of people on line looking for this and their is no solution out there at the moment... Just let me know?