Topic: Self contained viewer

Hello,

I will like to know if a way exists in which you can self contain the xml file and both thumbs and image galleries into a movie. The purpose of it is to embed the final result or distribute only that "container" instead of the usual linking of the xml, images and thumbs + viewer.

So if such way exists and keeping in mind that I don't really have a clue as to what to do in flash, could someone please let me know if such thing is possible and how.

I thank you in advance.

-Ken

Re: Self contained viewer

What are you trying to achieve?

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Sorry if I didn't clearly explain.

But I find that to eliminate possible errors linking the gallery images, xml, etc I find it easier to have a movie will all those elements embeded instead of having linked items.

It is possibele to have the movie contain the images and files, But that would defeat the purpose of SV. no preloading, no easy edits, etc  etc  etc

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

It is possibele to have the movie contain the images and files, But that would defeat the purpose of SV. no preloading, no easy edits, etc etc etc

I do agree with you but in essence the viewer is dependent upon the picture gallerie and the thumbs + the xml file.

If you notice most of the issues that come up in the forum consist of people not able to succesfully path things correctly to make the gallery work. So having the ability to put everything in one "container" would eliminate all these problems.

Ken