Topic: Large Images not the right size

I have a gallery here:

4th picture in from the left (and others).
This looks fine in most browsers. However, in IE8, the image is zoomed in and missing much of the detail intended. Why is IE8 doing this?

Re: Large Images not the right size

You are using a Fixed Layout (which specifies a fixed height for the image area) but are embedding the gallery into a container whose height changes depending on the size of the user's browser window so on a screen of limited height (such as a laptop), there are many images in the gallery that are being truncated and are not being displayed in their entirety.
Set useFixedLayout="FALSE" for a gallery that will dynamically resize based on the user's browser window size.

Also, your page has several errors that should be fixed to ensure greater compatibility when being viewed in different browsers.
You can validate your page using the W3C Markup Validation Service and then fix the errors reported (such as the missing </body> and </html> tags).

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Large Images not the right size

Thanks. I've fixed the gallery so it's not using the Fixed layout and it's working as it should now. I've also added the missing tags. Thanks for your help.