Topic: annoying first black block

Hi! I've just buy AutoViewer Pro and it's a killer app. I love it! But i've a little problem. I'm doing a gallery in a white background, so i've modified options.as so the fade is 255 (all white) and the frame color is also white. The bad thing is that the very first photo presented ALWAYS comes from black, so the 'purity' of my 'desing all in white' comes 'broken'

Is it a bug or there´s any kind of fix for that? The most of my images are very clean, so that black initial box is disturbing me a lot! wink

Thanks in advance. Regards from Spain!

Re: annoying first black block

I'm interested in this: someone could help us?

I'm also wondering how to change this...the site I'm designing has a white background with an embedded autoviewer gallery, so ideally the autoviewer could load the first image from a white background instead of the default black background. 

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for your help!

This engine was recently rebuilt, about 20K miles ago.  It frequently went on long trips back and forth from Lompoc to Los Angeles every Pelican(about 150 miles).  It is a 1.7 engine with stock components, and stock fuel injection.  The owner of the car was driving north on a somewhat cool day a few weeks ago.

Just found the solution here:

http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9020

The solution you found refers to an older version of AutoViewer Pro.
The current version (v1.4) now features the initialBrightness Pro Option which should be set to 255 in the 'Options.as' file before publishing a new SWF file by following these instructions.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.