Topic: linking multiple galleries to template menu bar in dreamweaver cs5

i have several gallery folders in my root folder with html files in them that I created from a master template and embedded the viewer in. the galleries works fine, but the pages seem to lose their link back to the template's spry menu bar.

here is the website - only the main menu bars on the portfolio pages aren't working

http://www.chloehk.com/

i think that the folders are messing up the url links, im just not sure how to fix them to point back to the template settings.

also, it seems like those individual files aren't recognizing the sprymenubar.js. it keeps saying that it is "not on the local disk", even though it is in the spry assets folder.

hopefully this is a quick fix.

thanks so much.

Re: linking multiple galleries to template menu bar in dreamweaver cs5

also, it seems like those individual files aren't recognizing the sprymenubar.js. it keeps saying that it is "not on the local disk", even though it is in the spry assets folder.

In the 'viewerwork/work.html', 'viewerthesis/thesis.html' and 'viewerother/other.html' pages, you have the lines:

<script src="SpryAssets/SpryMenuBar.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<link href="SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarHorizontal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

These paths to the JavaScript and CSS files are incorrect. The lines should be:

<script src="../SpryAssets/SpryMenuBar.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<link href="../SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarHorizontal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.