Topic: Upgraded and now "Add SimpleViewer Gallery" button does nothing

Wp 3.2.1 OSX 10.6.8
I disabled all plugins. Uninstalled, removed and re-installed twice. Same problem.
"Add Simple Viewer Gallery" button does nothing, in any browser.

Also, I added the -v1 simple viewer gallery, and they don't display.
I get the error " get JS and Flash" even though I have both!

Any ideas?

Re: Upgraded and now "Add SimpleViewer Gallery" button does nothing

WP-SimpleViewer v2.1.3 is compatible with WordPress v3.2.1.
Make sure that all the requirements from this page are met: http://simpleviewer.net/simpleviewer/su … iewer/#req
Does your '/wp-content/uploads/' folder exist and have full access permissions (777)?
Also, to ensure that none of your installed plugins are incompatible with WP-SimpleViewer, temporarily deactivate all your plugins and activate them one by one (trying to create a WP-SimpleViewer gallery after each activation) to see if you can find an incompatibility.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Some problem for me here! Wordpress 3.2.1, all requirements are right and I also used standard theme twenty eleven, no plugin activate.

I installed plugin, in posts & pages correctly appear "sv button", I try to insert gallery (local or flickr) but when I push "Add gallery" button, add the gallery "shortcode" but the gallery is not shown in the post or page. Only appear "SimpleViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. Get Flash." My system browsers have Flash player already installed.

I'm also a "PRO" owner and i would like to use the plugin.

Thanks in advance

P.S. add to not compatible plugin "Slickr Flickr"

Last edited by brix (2011-09-12 09:02:25)

@brix

Please post a URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.

P.S. add to not compatible plugin "Slickr Flickr"

I have just installed and activated Slickr-Flickr and my test SimpleViewer gallery created with WP-SimpleViewer v2.1.3 (in WordPress 3.2.1) still displays correctly. Could you please describe in greater detail what happens (or does not happen) when you have both plugins activated at the same time? Thanks.

Steven Speirs

Hi Steven,

firstly thank you for your very quick response.

Here the link http://www.dueterzi.net/models/ where display (do not smile ) a test gallery.

As you can see nothing is shown, only "SimpleViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player."

About Slickr-Flickr Plugin, if enabled togeter to simpleviewer, when i try to create simpleviewer gallery, after press "create gallery" button nothing happen. Its not possible to create a gallery. When I only deactivate Slickr.Flickr plugin I can create simpleviewer gallery again.

Thanks.

Here the link http://www.dueterzi.net/models/ where display (do not smile ) a test gallery.

It looks like you are actively working on your gallery.
When I checked a few minutes ago, a Mobile (non-Flash) gallery was displayed. Now a Flash gallery is displayed.
If you continue to experience difficulties, I would recommend deactivating and deleting WP-SimpleViewer (manually via FTP if necessary) and then reinstalling and reactivating the plugin from scratch.

About Slickr-Flickr Plugin, if enabled togeter to simpleviewer, when i try to create simpleviewer gallery, after press "create gallery" button nothing happen. Its not possible to create a gallery. When I only deactivate Slickr.Flickr plugin I can create simpleviewer gallery again.

Confirmed. Thank you for reporting and explaining in further detail.

Steven Speirs

It looks like you are actively working on your gallery.
When I checked a few minutes ago, a Mobile (non-Flash) gallery was displayed. Now a Flash gallery is displayed.
If you continue to experience difficulties, I would recommend deactivating and deleting WP-SimpleViewer (manually via FTP if necessary) and then reinstalling and reactivating the plugin from scratch.

Confirmed, I worked a lot in the gallery to well understand the problem that solved uploading PRO svcore folder (r. 2.13). So now its working well and soon I'll try  PRO settings.

Confirmed. Thank you for reporting and explaining in further detail.

You're wellcome. Happy to be helpful with your fantastic script.