Topic: White square appears between photos on Autoplay

Hello SimpleViewer community.

Today, I set one of my galleries to Autoplay with a Fade transition.  It looked great in the svBuilder preview.  But once I published it to my website (by using iWeb on the Mac), I noticed that a white square appears between each image during the fade.

I searched on this forum for white square but nothing seems to address this particular issue.

You can see the problem here:

www.PVWeddingPhotos.com

I notice the same problem in Safari and in Firefox.  I am using v 2.1.3.  Mac OSX 10.6.8

Thank you for any help, 

Bo.

Re: White square appears between photos on Autoplay

You have set your gallery's background to be transparent so the white square is part of your web page which is showing through when there is not a photograph covering it.
You could either debug your web page to find out the code responsible for the white square or set your gallery's background color to match the rest of your web page.

Steven Speirs
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: White square appears between photos on Autoplay

Doh!   

If it's not in the sv preview, then OBVIOUSLY it has to be in the background...  Seems so simple in hindsight!

It turns out there was an empty text box which was hiding back there.  For some reason, unlike the other ones,  it must have been set to "white background" or something.

Thank you once again, Steven.

Bo